Harness the power of user generated content by allowing your visitors to contribute to your site. Most the best companies software are opensource meaning anyone can get involve and share their ideas and input.
Some of the biggest user generate sites include wikipedia, wikihow, 9gag, buzzfeed and many other well know sites.
Ok without further a do let dive into the best frontend plugin to help you reach new hieghts.
WP User Frontend
Features of user frontend:
- The user can create a new post and edit it from the frontend
- They can view their page in the frontend custom dashboard
- Users can edit their profile
- Administrator can restrict any user level on accessing the WordPress backend
- New posts status, submitted by users are configurable via admin panel. i.e. Published, Draft, Pending
- Get email notification on new posts
- Configurable options giving access to the user edit or delete their posts
- Upload attachments from the frontend
- Upload post featured image
- Admins can manage users from frontend
- Pay-per-post or subscription package for posting
The one is slightly more basic than user frontend but it gets the job done you simply add the shortcodes [fep_submission_form]
Popup Frontend Submission
This plugin takes a different approach because you do not need to use any shortcode because eveything is done via popup form. It is free like the two alternative mention above and allows admin to set auto approve or set as pending.